ITI Limited bags Rs. 3889 Crores Advance Purchase Order from BSNL
Bengaluru: Multi-technology public sector major ITI Limited has bagged an Advance Purchase Order (APO) from BSNL worth Rs. 3889 Crores for its 4G rollout. BSNL has issued an Advance Purchase Order (APO) for Reservation Quota (RQ) Order in the West Zone.
The scope of work includes Planning, Engineering, Supply, Installation & Commissioning, and AMC of 4G Mobile Network for 23,633 sites in West Zone of BSNL Network, and the total value of the contract is Rs. 3889 Cr including AMC for 9 Years.Read Also : Prerana Ladies Club organised CSR initiative
The Supply Period is 18-24 Months and Warranty is 12 Months with Consortium Partner being TCS. This is an APO for the entire scope of work and the Purchase Order will be issued by BSNL Circles in the West Zone. As part of the contract, ITI Limited will manufacture the Radio Access Network (RAN).
Speaking on this occasion, Mr. Rajesh Rai, Chairman and Managing Director of ITI Limited said, “We are delighted to receive this order from BSNL and we are thankful to the Ministry of Communication and BSNL for reposing great trust and faith in ITI’s execution capability.Read Also : Lok Sabha speaker Om Birla gives away Lion’s Roar to Restore SDG awards
This is a significant milestone for ITI as we are partnering with BSNL for connecting remote parts of our nation.” Mr. Rajesh Rai further said – “In the past, ITI Limited has successfully deployed 2G & 3G GSM Networks (Nodes & RAN) for BSNL in West Zone as well as in South Zone.
With great pride I say that ITI has supplied optical broadband connectivity equipment for BharatNet Phase I&II projects for BSNL, and equipment for more than 25 percent of BharatNet Network has been supplied by ITI Limited.
Mr. Rajesh Rai added – “I am confident that ITI will again successfully execute the project to the utmost satisfaction of BSNL”.Read Also : RBI issues initiatives to strengthen 1,514 Urban Co-operative Banks
News Must Read
- AI's Revolution: People disagree on how AI can change work life
- PM Modi to inaugurate first-ever National Training Conclave
- SECI and GRIDCO Odisha signed an agreement
- CIL Chairman Pramod Agarwal reviews WCL
- NHDC to construct 525 MW Pumped Storage Power Project to meet peak hour energy demand of MP
- Speeding up Hydro Power: CEA Fast-tracks Approval Mechanism for Pumped Storage Projects
- WhatsApp unveiled new feature called 'Channels'
- RBI not looking to withdraw 500 notes or re-introducing Rs 1,000 currency: Governor
- DRDO flight-tested ‘Agni Prime’ ballistic missile
- J&K Jaiswal Bridge over Chenab has been completed: Nitin Gadkari