Joshit Ranjan Sikidar Assumes charge of Director (Finance) at SECI
Mr. Sikidar is Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary, Cost Accountants & MBA (Finance), with a total post-qualification experience of more than 30 years.
New Delhi: Shri. Joshit Ranjan Sikidar joined Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited (SECI) as Director (Finance) on 12.09.2023 (F/N).
The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) approved the proposal of the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy for the appointment of Shri. Joshit Ranjan Sikidar on 29.08.2023.
Mr. Sikidar is Chartered Accountant, Company Secretary, Cost Accountants & MBA (Finance), with a total post-qualification experience of more than 30 years.Read Also : THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
Before his appointment as Director (Finance), Shri Sikidar was working as Group General Manager (Finance) and Company Secretary of RITES Limited. His total tenure of service includes more than 4 years in RITES, more than 16 years in NSPCL (A joint venture of NTPC & SAIL) and more than 9 years in SAIL – Bhilai Steel Plant.
He has a rich amount of experience of into Finance Establishment, Corporate Expenditure, Corporate Taxation Cell, Treasury Functions, Expotech Finance, Compliances and Corporate Governance of the Company.Read Also : RITES Mukta Mitra wins 'Emerging Metro Woman of the Year' award
Solar Energy Corporation of India Ltd" (SECI) is a Miniratna Category-I CPSU under the administrative control of the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE).
In the present outlook of the RE sector, SECI has a major role to play in the sector’s development. The company is one of the nodal agency for implementation of a number of schemes of MNRE. In addition, SECI has ventured into solar project development on turnkey basis for several PSUs/Government departments.
The company also has a Category 1 power trading license and is active in this domain through trading of solar power from projects set up under the schemes being implemented by it.Read Also : MCL's CSR Milestone: Inauguration of Medical College and Hospital at Talcher
News Must Read
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage
- CDS Inaugurates HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi, Hails HAL’s Commitment towards Atmanirbharta