Karnataka Tourism Embarks on Roadshow to Showcase State's Tourism Marvels in Goa
Department of Tourism, Government of Karnataka in association with Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation Ltd, Jungle Lodges and Resorts, and a group of stakeholders from Karnataka are set to captivate the scenic paradise of Goa as it is set to organize an exclusive Roadshow aimed at promoting the diverse and enchanting tourism offerings of the state. This event will bring together travel agents, tour operators, and media representatives in a vibrant celebration of Karnataka's rich cultural heritage, stunning landscapes, and unique experiences.
The Roadshow, scheduled for 5th February 2024 at The Fern Kadamba Hotel & Spa at 11:30 am, will serve as a platform for Karnataka Tourism to engage with key stakeholders in the travel industry. Travel agents and tour operators from Goa will have the opportunity to delve into the myriad attractions that Karnataka has to offer, from historical landmarks and architectural wonders to pristine natural landscapes and vibrant cultural experiences.Read Also : BPCL Kochi Refinery emerge winners of NIPM Young Managers’ Contest 2024
Media representatives attending the Roadshow will get an in-depth look at the latest developments, upcoming events, and exclusive travel experiences that Karnataka Tourism is eager to showcase. Through interactive presentations, engaging discussions, and firsthand accounts, the event aims to create a buzz around Karnataka as a must-visit destination.
Karnataka Tourism is committed to fostering collaborations and partnerships within the travel industry. By bringing together travel professionals, the Roadshow seeks to strengthen ties and open avenues for promoting Karnataka's unique tourism offerings.Read Also : NTPC Wins 23rd Inter CPSU Cricket Tournament
The Roadshow promises to be an immersive experience, providing attendees with a taste of Karnataka's diverse attractions and the warm hospitality that awaits visitors. From UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Hampi, Pattadakal, and Hoysala temples in Belur, Halebidu, and Somanathapur to the lush landscapes of Coorg, Karnataka offers a tapestry of experiences that cater to every type of traveler.
Karnataka Tourism is dedicated to promoting the rich cultural, historical, and natural heritage of the state. With a diverse range of attractions, Karnataka offers a unique blend of experiences for travelers seeking adventure, history, spirituality, and natural beauty.Read Also : 3 lakh CR annual defence production & Rs 50K crore exports expected by 2028-29: Rajnath Singh
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong