Dr Ashok Kumar, DDG, BEE, launched an IT-portal of BEE Facilitation Centre, under ADEETIE
Detail : BEE has set up a facilitation center to address the access to finance to a range of beneficiaries which benefit all major sectors of the economy. The FacilitationCentre is set up to upscale and encourage energyefficiency financing.
Dr Ashok Kumar, DDG, BEE, launched an IT-portal of BEE Facilitation Centre, under “ADEETIE - Assistance in Deploying Energy Efficient Technologies in Industries and Establishments” Scheme on 28th November 2022 at India Habitat Centre, New Delhi.
The portal provides an interactive and seamless platform for financial institutions, industries, state-designated agencies, and others to accelerate energy efficiency financing in India and contribute towards the national climate goals.
Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut