Manish Kumar Director (Personnel) assumes additional charge of CMD NCL
NCL, a Miniratna company under the Ministry of Coal, annually mines over 130 Million Tonnes of coal from its 10 highly mechanized opencast mines in Singrauli and Sonbhadra districts of MP and UP States.
New Delhi: On Thursday, Shri Manish Kumar, Director (Personnel) at NCL, assumed the additional charge as Chairman-cum-Managing Director following the superannuation of Shri Bhola Singh on January 31, 2024. This responsibility comes as per the office order issued by the Ministry of Coal.
Having joined NCL in September 2022, Shri Manish Kumar has propelled the company to new heights in Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations. With over 29 years of experience in the coal sector, his contributions to formulating and implementing HR policies in Coal India Limited and its subsidiaries are noteworthy.Read Also : MECL Drills Past Remarkable Milestone, Surpasses 3 Lakh Meters of Exploratory Drilling
Known for his excellent managerial skills and accurate decision-making ability, Shri Manish Kumar aims to lead Team NCL towards continued excellence for the nation's energy security. NCL, a Miniratna company under the Ministry of Coal, annually mines over 130 Million Tonnes of coal from its 10 highly mechanized opencast mines in Singrauli and Sonbhadra districts of MP and UP States.Read Also : HPCL and Birmingham University join hands
News Must Read
- Cyber Frauds: Kotak Mahindra Employees arrested for opening 2,000 fraudulent accounts
- Grid India Wins Rs. 272.68 Cr NBCC E-Auction for 61,000 Sqft in Ayurvigyan Nagar
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention