MCL distributes sports kit under its CSR project
MCL will distribute sports kits to 40 government schools running in the operational districts of MCL in Odisha.
New Delhi: Coal India subsidiary MCL, under its CSR project 'Utthan', distributed sports kits to the Government Primary School, Kankurpal, Chendipada in Angul, Odisha.
MCL will distribute sports kits to 40 government schools running in the operational districts of MCL in Odisha.Read Also : SAIL supported Indian contingent of Special Olympics Bharat’s athletes
News Must Read
- Speeding up Hydro Power: CEA Fast-tracks Approval Mechanism for Pumped Storage Projects
- WhatsApp unveiled new feature called 'Channels'
- RBI not looking to withdraw 500 notes or re-introducing Rs 1,000 currency: Governor
- DRDO flight-tested ‘Agni Prime’ ballistic missile
- J&K Jaiswal Bridge over Chenab has been completed: Nitin Gadkari
- BPCL awarded at FIPI Oil & Gas Awards 2022 in five coveted categories
- RBI MPC: Keep policy repo rate unchanged at 6.50%
- SAIL initiated expansion project to level up production of 4 Units
- Centre's green flag to HUDA City Centre-Cyber City, Gurugram project
- Coming monsoon season there will be no coal shortage: Coal Minister