Meri Mati, Mera Desh campaign being celebrated in SECL
Under the aegis of Ministry of Culture, Government of India’s “Meri Mati Mera Desh” campaign various programs are being organized in SECL. On 10/08/2023, at DAV Public School, SECL Vasant Vihar, Panch-Pran pledge was taken by the school children and Prof. Praveen Kumar Mishra, Department of History, Guru Ghasidas University delivered a lecture on the contribution of freedom fighters among the students.
The “Meri Mati Mera Desh” campaign has been launched by the Ministry of Culture, Government of India from 9-15 August to mark the completion of 75 years of India's independence. Under the campaign, Panch Pran Pratigya ceremony was organized at DAV School, SECL Vasant Vihar, in which children participated enthusiastically.
Under the Panch Prana Pratigya, children and all present took oath that they will fulfill the dream of making India self-reliant and developed by 2047 and will fulfill all the duties of being citizens of India while strengthening the unity of India. Along with this, a lecture was also delivered at DAV School on the contribution of freedom fighters by Professor Praveen Kumar Mishra from History Department, Guru Ghasidas University.
In his lecture, Mr. Mishra told the children about the glorious history of India and highlighted the contribution of the freedom fighters of Chhattisgarh in the freedom struggle. He said that we have to always remember the sacrifice of the heroes who laid down their lives for the freedom of India.Read Also : REC signs loan agreement with RUMSL
Various achievements of the nation are being celebrated under the "Meri Mati Mera Desh" campaign of the Government of India. Under this, various programs are being organized at village, panchayat, block, urban local body, state and national level across the country to honour the saviors of the nation, in which creation and installation of plaques in the memory of the heroes, construction of Amrit Vatika, salutation to the heroes of freedom struggle, oath of Panch Pran by taking soil, and salutation to the flag and singing of the national anthem are included.
Under the campaign, a tree plantation program has been organized at SECL headquarters on August 14, while the main event of Independence has been organized at Vasant Vihar Ground on August 15.Read Also : Day 2 at CPSEs Roundtable & Exhibition 2023: CVO visited GAIL stall
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus