MoU signed between two PSUs for Dibang Multipurpose Project
NHPC Limited, India’s premier hydropower company, has signed an MoU with RITES, a Miniratna Schedule 'A' Central Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways, for construction of railway siding at Pasighat, Arunachal Pradesh, for NHPC’s 2,880 MW Dibang Multi Purpose Project.
The strategic partnership between NHPC and RITES complements the expertise of both organizations. Leveraging its core strength, RITES, as a Project Management Consultant, will provide comprehensive and efficient solutions for developing rail infrastructure facilities for NHPC Dibang and other upcoming projects in Arunachal Pradesh.
The MoU was signed at NHPC Corporate Office, Faridabad on 21st August 2023, by General Manager (Civil) Dibang and Executive Director, RITES in presence of Director (Projects) NHPC, Shri Biswajit Basu; Executive Director (Dibang), NHPC and the concerned Executive Director at Corporate Office, NHPC.Read Also : NSIC organises 2nd India-Taiwan SME Cooperation Forum
NHPC Limited is India’s premier Hydropower Company. NHPC’s total installed capacity is 7,097.2 MW of renewable power (including Wind & Solar), through its 25 power stations including 1,520 MW through subsidiaries.Read Also : REC signs loan agreement with RUMSL
RITES Limited is a Miniratna (Category–I) Schedule ‘A’ Public Sector Enterprise and a leading player in the transport consultancy and engineering sector in India, providing diversified services across sectors and wide geographical reach.
Read Also : Day 2 at CPSEs Roundtable & Exhibition 2023: CVO visited GAIL stall
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus