NABL Accreditation continuation for NDT Cell of CMPDI
The NABL certificate is valid till 10.01.2025. Accreditation will Increase business due to enhanced customer confidence and satisfaction, etc.
New Delhi: Non Destructive Testing (NDT) Cell of CMPDI(HQ), Ranchi has been assessed and accredited by National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) by the standard ISO/IEC 17025:2017 for "General Requirements for the Competence of Testing & Calibration Laboratories" for its facilities in the field of 'Testing' in NDT cell.
NDT cell has been Accredited with an NABL certificate since, 2019 and it has been extended for one year after assessment.Read Also : THDCIL conferred with prestigious 1st Prize for ‘Advancement in Green Mobility
The NABL certificate is valid till 10.01.2025. Accreditation will Increase business due to enhanced customer confidence and satisfaction, etc.Read Also : MECL Drills Past Remarkable Milestone, Surpasses 3 Lakh Meters of Exploratory Drilling
News Must Read
- Cyber Frauds: Kotak Mahindra Employees arrested for opening 2,000 fraudulent accounts
- Grid India Wins Rs. 272.68 Cr NBCC E-Auction for 61,000 Sqft in Ayurvigyan Nagar
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention