NBCC continues its pursuit for building key school infrastructure across the country
The projects in Jharkhand and Delhi are the vital components of the Navodaya Vidalaya Samiti’s mission to provide quality education in rural and urban areas.
New Delhi: NBCC (India) Limited is continuously engaged in delivering infrastructure projects in the country and stands as a cornerstone in shaping the educational landscape while constructing robust educational infrastructure and empowering countless learners.
In a recent development, NBCC has been awarded various works related to the construction of school buildings, residential accommodation, sports facilities and other facilities by Navodaya Vidalaya Samiti for its units at locations of Jharkhand and various parts of Delhi (Shahdara, East Delhi and Narela).
The projects in Jharkhand and Delhi are the vital components of the Navodaya Vidalaya Samiti’s mission to provide quality education in rural and urban areas. NBCC’s collaboration with Navodaya Vidalaya signifies a strategic partnership aimed at fostering infrastructure development. The successful implementation of these projects will positively impact the local communities by providing access to quality education facilities.
Shri K.P. Mahadevaswamy, CMD, NBCC, said, “NBCC is committed towards strengthening the education infrastructure in the country. We have been closely involved in constructing educational infrastructure for Navodaya Vidyalayas across India and we hope to continue this association in future also”.
It is mentioned that NBCC is also executing Navodaya Vidalaya Samiti works in North Eastern Region, Odisha, Bihar and Uttar Pradesh valuing Rs. 210.01 crore.Read Also : Coal India First Aid Competition 2024 ' concludes at WCL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut