NBCC inks MoU with ICAI
New Delhi: NBCC signed an MoU with The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for Planning, Designing and Execution of ICAI’s Buildings & Renovation Works at various locations in India.
Read Also : NTPC Records Remarkable Growth in Coal Despatch and Production
CA. (Dr.) Jai Kumar Batra, Secretary, ICAI and Sh. Pradeep Sharma, CGM (Engg.),NBCC signed the MOU in the presence of officials from both the organisations.Read Also : REC CMD delivers engaging address on ‘Financing options for energy transition'
News Must Read
- NTPC Records Remarkable Growth in Coal Despatch and Production
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL