NCL CMD Addresses 10th Asian Mining Congress
New Delhi: On Monday, Chairman and Managing Director of NCL Shri Bhola Singh addressed the 10th Asian Mining Congress in the august presence of Secretary (Coal) GOI organized by the Mining Geological and Metallurgical Institute (MGMI) at Kolkata on the theme of “Roadmap for Best Mining Practices Vis-à-vis Global Transformation.
Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
Mining stalwarts from across the world participated and brainstormed during the Asian Mining Congress (AMC) which is a flagship International event organized by MGMI in which mining and mineral professionals from across the globe participate.Read Also : Air Marshal Praveen Keshav Vohra takes over as Senior Air Staff Officer of Western Air Command, IAF
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'