Newly constructed Air Cargo Terminal at Bhopal Airport commenced its operations
This new terminal has the capacity to handle 29,400 MT cargo volumes in a year.
Bhopal: The newly constructed Air Cargo Terminal at AAI’s Bhopal Airport has commenced its operations. All cargo operations of the airport have now been shifted to the new terminal.
It is built on an area of one acre, and the total cost of the project sums to Rs 8 crores. This new terminal has the capacity to handle 29,400 MT cargo volumes in a year.
The new cargo terminal has dedicated store rooms for dangerous goods and a cold storage facility. The new facility is well connected with both city and air sides.Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut