Newly constructed Air Cargo Terminal at Bhopal Airport commenced its operations
This new terminal has the capacity to handle 29,400 MT cargo volumes in a year.
Bhopal: The newly constructed Air Cargo Terminal at AAI’s Bhopal Airport has commenced its operations. All cargo operations of the airport have now been shifted to the new terminal.
It is built on an area of one acre, and the total cost of the project sums to Rs 8 crores. This new terminal has the capacity to handle 29,400 MT cargo volumes in a year.
The new cargo terminal has dedicated store rooms for dangerous goods and a cold storage facility. The new facility is well connected with both city and air sides.Read Also : SAIL supported Indian contingent of Special Olympics Bharat’s athletes
News Must Read
- Speeding up Hydro Power: CEA Fast-tracks Approval Mechanism for Pumped Storage Projects
- WhatsApp unveiled new feature called 'Channels'
- RBI not looking to withdraw 500 notes or re-introducing Rs 1,000 currency: Governor
- DRDO flight-tested ‘Agni Prime’ ballistic missile
- J&K Jaiswal Bridge over Chenab has been completed: Nitin Gadkari
- BPCL awarded at FIPI Oil & Gas Awards 2022 in five coveted categories
- RBI MPC: Keep policy repo rate unchanged at 6.50%
- SAIL initiated expansion project to level up production of 4 Units
- Centre's green flag to HUDA City Centre-Cyber City, Gurugram project
- Coming monsoon season there will be no coal shortage: Coal Minister