NGEL Signs MoU with Maharashtra Govt for Green Hydrogen Projects
The MoU has been signed as a part of Green Investment Plan of Govt of Maharashtra in the next five years and envisages a potential investment of approximately Rs 80, 000 Crore.
Mumbai: NTPC Green Energy Limited (NGEL) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Govt of Maharashtra for development of Green Hydrogen and derivatives (Green Ammonia, Green Methanol) of up to 1 million Ton capacity per annum, including Pump Hydro Projects of 2 GW and development of RE projects with or without storage up to 5 GW in the state.
The MoU was exchanged between Shri Mohit Bhargava, Chief Executive Officer, NGEL and Shri Narayan Karad, Deputy Secretary (Energy), GoM in the presence of Hon’ble Chief Minister, Hon’ble Deputy CM and other senior officials.Read Also : Grid Controller Wins Rs. 272.68 Cr NBCC E-Auction for 61,000 Sqft in Ayurvigyan Nagar
The above MoU has been signed as a part of Green Investment Plan of Govt of Maharashtra in the next five years and envisages a potential investment of approximately Rs 80, 000 Crore.
NTPC is in the path of building up RE capacity of 60 GW by 2032.
Read Also : Total Production Goes Up by 26% During the Current Fiscal Upto 26th February 2024
NGEL is a wholly-owned subsidiary of NTPC and aims to be the flag bearer of NTPC’s Renewable Energy journey with an operational capacity of over 3.4 GW and 26 GW in pipeline including 7 GW under implementation.Read Also : Tips for Managing Teeth Sensitivity
News Must Read
- Grid Controller Wins Rs. 272.68 Cr NBCC E-Auction for 61,000 Sqft in Ayurvigyan Nagar
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow