NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
NTPC Group aims for 60 GW of RE capacity by the year 2032, with 3.2 GW of installed and over 20 GW in pipeline.
Mumbai: An MoU was signed today between NTPC Green Energy Limited (NGEL), a wholly-owned subsidiary of India’s leading integrated power producer NTPC Limited, and Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port, an autonomous body under the Ministry of Ports, Shipping & Waterways, for development of Green Hydrogen Hub at Kolkata.Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
The MoU was signed by Shri Bimal Gopalachari, AGM (NGEL) and Shri Amit Kumar Kar, CME (SMPK) in the presence of Shri Mohit Bhargava, CEO (NGEL) and other senior officials of NTPC and SMPK.Read Also : Air Marshal Praveen Keshav Vohra takes over as Senior Air Staff Officer of Western Air Command, IAF
NTPC is India’s largest Power Utility having a total installed capacity of 73+ GW. It’s wholly owned subsidiary, NGEL, is taking up Renewable Energy capacity addition including projects of Green Hydrogen, Energy Storage. NTPC Group aims for 60 GW of RE capacity by the year 2032, with 3.2 GW of installed and over 20 GW in pipeline.Read Also : iDEX-DIO signs 300th contract for Defence Innovation
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'