NHPC signs MoU to develop 3 Model villages
New Delhi: An MoU was signed between NHPC and the School of Planning and Architecture (SPA) on November 14, 2023, to develop three model villages in the Siang and Upper Siang districts of Arunachal Pradesh.
This initiative aims to provide appropriate and robust livelihood opportunities to the local people and improve the region's social and economic infrastructure.Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard