Bullet Train Project: NHSRCL invites bids for Bandra Kurla Complex high speed rail station
Bandra Kurla Complex HSR station is the only underground station on the Mumbai Ahmedabad HSR corridor.
Bullet Train Project: Entrance hall of Bandra Kurla Complex high speed rail station, Mumbai/File Image
New Delhi: National High-Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) invites bids for the design and construction of the Bandra Kurla Complex high-speed rail station in Mumbai (Maharashtra) under C1 package. This will be the only underground station in Mumbai Ahmedabad High-Speed Rail Corridor.
Design and Construction of Civil and Buildings Works on Design-Build Lump Sum Price basis for Double Line High-Speed Railway for Mumbai Underground Station, Cut and Cover Tunnel, and Shaft-1 from MAHSR Km. -0.255 to Km. 0.775 at BKC in Maharashtra
In addition to BKC Station, the C1 Package tender also includes a Cut and covers the length of 467m and a ventilation Shaft of 66m. This shaft will also be used for taking out the tunnel boring machine (retrieval shaft).
The station will have 6 platforms and the length of each platform is approx. 415 m (sufficient to accommodate a 16-coach bullet train). It will have connectivity with the metro and road. Bandra Kurla Complex HSR station is the only underground station on Mumbai Ahmedabad HSR corridor. The platform is planned at a depth of about 24 mtrs from the ground level. There will be three floors including a platform, concourse, and service floor.
Two entry/exit points are planned one to facilitate the access to the nearby Metro station of metro line 2B and the other towards the MTNL building. The station has been planned in a way that ample space is available for passenger movement and amenities at the concourse and platform level.
Dedicated skylight provisions have been made for natural lighting. The amenities planned for passengers at stations include- Security, Ticketing, Waiting for areas, Business class Lounge, Nursery, Restrooms, Smoking rooms, Information Kiosks and incidental retail, Public Information and announcement system, CTV surveillance, etc.
Besides that, the integration with other modes of transportation like Metro, Buses, Autos, and Taxis is also planned.
The Bid Submission Date will start from 13 Oct 2022 at 09:00 AM till 20th Oct 2022 at 03:00 PMRead Also : Coal CPSEs Providing Water to 981 Villages of Nine States
News Must Read
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi
- NGEL Ties up with Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port for Green Hydrogen Hub
- PFC shares ATF's new report to help in climate initiatives
- The Most Talked Thing about Dwarka Expressway
- Minister Hardeep S Puri to flag off 1st Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus