Niti Aayog plans for economic transformation of four cities to align with Vision India 2047
The Think-Tank of India, Niti Aayog is planning to revolve the economic structure of four cities namely, Mumbai, Surat, Varanasi, and Vizag to make the nation reliable for Vision India 2047 which aims to transform the country into a developed nation.
The Planning Commission intends to create economic plans for 20-25 more cities which are listed as the hubs for economic integration. The process is initiated to achieve its goal of making India a developed economy worth $30 trillion by 2047. The prepared vision document is expected to be unveiled soon.
The government has sought the opinions of the country’s youth to shape its vision of making India a developed nation by 2047 and the survey has responded to receive over 10 lakh detailed suggestions from the youth of India. The initiative was conducted in collaboration with universities and other educational institutions.Read Also : BPCL Kochi Refinery emerge winners of NIPM Young Managers’ Contest 2024
Meanwhile, in 2023, the Niti Aayog performed the task of consolidating the 10 sectoral thematic visions into a unified vision for Vikshit Bharat @2047. This vision encompasses various aspects of development, including economic growth, social progress, environmental sustainability, and good governance, and others.Read Also : NTPC Wins 23rd Inter CPSU Cricket Tournament
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong