Nitin Gadkari sanctions Rs 343.74 Cr for Mangalore-Mudigere-Tumkur stretch of NH-73
An allocation of Rs 343.74 Crore has been sanctioned for the expansion of the Mangalore-Mudigere-Tumkur section of NH-73, transforming it into a 2-lane road with paved shoulders.
New Delhi: Union Minister for Road Transport and Highways Shri Nitin Gadkari in a post said in Karnataka, an allocation of Rs 343.74 Crore has been sanctioned for the expansion of the Mangalore-Mudigere-Tumkur section of NH-73, transforming it into a 2-lane road with paved shoulders.
Read Also : BPCL Kochi Refinery emerge winners of NIPM Young Managers’ Contest 2024
Shri Gadkari said the project, spanning 10.8 km, is slated for execution under the EPC mode. Negotiating challenging hilly and mountainous landscapes, particularly the Charmadi Ghat, this initiative is poised to substantially enhance connectivity in the region.Read Also : NTPC Wins 23rd Inter CPSU Cricket Tournament
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong