NLCIL inaugurates Visitors Gallery at Neyveli Lignite Mine-IA
This gallery will provide a panoramic view of the benches, conveyors and machineries plying over the benches and haul roads of Mine-IA.
Shri. Prasanna Kumar Motupalli, Chairman and Managing Director, NLC India Limited inaugurated the Visitors Gallery at Neyveli Lignite Mine-IA in the august presence of Shri. A. Rajasekhara Reddy, Executive Director/Mines, Shri. I. S. Jasper Rose, Executive Director/ Conveyor, Land, LTM & Mine-III, Shri. G. Srinivas, Executive Director/Civil & Contracts/Mines, Senior Officials, Executives and Employees of NLCIL.
This gallery will provide a panoramic view of the benches, conveyors and machineries plying over the benches and haul roads of Mine-IA. The inauguration was followed by a tree plantation ceremony inside the premises of Mine-IA.Read Also : Finance Minister Sitharaman chairs 28th meeting of FSDC
News Must Read
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM
- How RVNL's share takes boom today..