NRL & OIL organised first Start-up Investors’ Summit 2022
The objective of the Meet was to attract investors for start-ups from the North-East supported by NRL’s start-up initiative, iDEATION and OIL’s startup programme, SNEH.
New Delhi: Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) and Oil India Limited (OIL) organised the first Start-up Investors’ Summit 2022 on 4th November at Guwahati. The objective of the Meet was to attract investors for start-ups from the North-East supported by NRL’s start-up initiative, iDEATION and OIL’s startup programme, SNEH.
The Summit was inaugurated by Joint Secretary (Refineries& Exploration), Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (MoPNG), Shri Sunil Kumar who presided over as Chief Guest of the inaugural function which was also graced by MD NRL Shri Bhaskar Jyoti Phukan; Director (Finance) NRL Shri Indranil Mittra; Director (Operations) OIL Shri Pankaj Kumar Goswami; CMD NEDFi Shri P.V.S.L.N. Murty and many senior executives from Oil and Gas PSUs, Govt. officials, Venture Capitalists, Incubators, Accelerators, Angel Investors, Start-ups, entrepreneurs, industrialists and professionals.
The Summit commenced with felicitation of and addressing of the august gathering by the invited dignitaries, followed by the launch of NRL iDEATION Angel Fund with a corpus of Rs. 35 Crore for equity investment in Startups. Thereafter, the event also saw top 25 Start-ups from the North-East and other parts of the country (mainly supported by Oil and Gas PSUs) participating in a Start-up Elevator Pitch session, leading to an engaging panel discussion by the esteemed panellists.Read Also : NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
News Must Read
- NMDC delayed commissioning of its newly demerged steel plant
- Power ‘Mini Ratna’ NHPC reports Net Profit up by 8% of Rs 3834 cr during FY23
- Salim G. Purushothaman assumed additional charge of CMD, BCL
- Union Coal Minister Pralhad Joshi inaugurates 1st Mining Start Up Summit at IIT Bombay
- MOIL double its digit production target in FY’24; Reports 250.59 cr profit in FY23
- ISRO launches GSLV NVS-01 mission
- WAPCOS and NLCIL's strategic collaboration for various development projects
- DMRC to monitor old buildings while carrying out tunnelling work
- PFC Q4 FY’23 Results: Clocked highest ever consolidated profit with 13% increase of Rs. 21,179 cr
- India gets its new Parliament House; PM Modi installed Sengol with Nandi