NSIC signs MOU with Punjab National Bank
This MOU envisages mutual cooperation in the growth and development of the MSME Sector in the country.
New Delhi: NSIC signed an MOU agreement on 22nd September 2022 with Punjab National Bank under Bank Tie-up Scheme to help MSMEs with the credit facility.
This MOU envisages mutual cooperation in the growth and development of the MSME Sector in the country. The agreement was signed by Sh. P Ravi Kumar, Chief General Manager of NSIC, and Mr.R.K Vashishtha, General Manager from PNB in the presence of Sh. Gaurang.Dixit, CMD NSIC.
Also present on the occasion was Ms Himani Shali, Chief Manager (Bank Tie Up), Sh. Ragunath Chief Manager and Sh. Mahesh Bhatia Chief Manager (PNB).Read Also : Defence Ministry signs Rs 588 Cr contract for Digital Coast Guard project
News Must Read
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage
- CDS Inaugurates HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi, Hails HAL’s Commitment towards Atmanirbharta
- THDC India Limited and UJVNL's Joint Venture Secures 1719 MW Clean Energy Portfolio, Elevating Nation's Role in Net-Zero Emission Goals
- International Conference on Magnetic Materials and Applications (ICMAGMA-2023)