NTPC Bongaigaon concluded its Vigilance Awareness Week
Bongaigaon, Assam – November 16, 2023 – NTPC Bongaigaon concluded its Vigilance Awareness Week and the three-month Public Interest Disclosure and Protection of Informers (PIDPI) Campaign on November 15, 2023, with an aim to spread awareness and transparency on these important topics.
The power station displayed publicity materials across departments, office buildings, and the township to inculcate the message of good governance. Additionally, a video on PIDPI was made available on the Site intranet.
Earlier, during the concluding ceremony of Vigilance Awareness Week, various audio-visual presentations were made for employees and stakeholders. These presentations covered various terminologies such as ethics, morals, integrity, and corruption.
Shri Karunakar Das, Business Unit Head of NTPC Bongaigaon, emphasized the importance of these topics and underlined that a vigilant society is essential for the nation's development. He appreciated the efforts of the Vigilance wing of NTPC Bongaigaon in involving employees, family members, and CISF personnel through various activities and competitions.
As part of the vigilance awareness campaign, focus was also placed on frauds happening through UPI to raise awareness among the residents of NTPC Bongaigaon and the surrounding areas.Read Also : NTPC Records Remarkable Growth in Coal Despatch and Production
More than 200 employees participated in the vigilance awareness competition, including a quiz held during the closing ceremony.
The concluding ceremony was attended by Shri K C Muraleedharan, GM (O&M), Shri A Biswas, GM (Operation), Shri Induri S Reddy, GM (Maintenance), Shri Ujjwal Sarkar, DGM (Vigilance), along with senior officials of the station, members of the Bardwi Shikla Ladies Club, representatives of the union and association, and a large number of employees of the power station.
NTPC Bongaigaon is a 750 MW coal-fired power plant located in Bongaigaon, Assam, India.Read Also : REC CMD delivers engaging address on ‘Financing options for energy transition'
News Must Read
- NTPC Records Remarkable Growth in Coal Despatch and Production
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL