NTPC H1 FY24 Unaudited Results: PAT up 13%
NTPC Coal stations achieved a Plant Load Factor of 76.62% as against the National Average of 68.75 % during H1 FY24.
The Country’s largest power generator - NTPC Ltd., with a present group installed capacity of almost 74 GW, declared unaudited financial results for Quarter and Half-Year ending on 30th September on 28 October 2023.
NTPC Group generated 212 Billion Units in H1 FY24 as compared to 204 Billion Units in H1 FY23. NTPC’s standalone gross generation in H1 FY24 is 179 billion Units as compared to 176 Billion Units in the corresponding previous period.
NTPC Coal stations achieved a Plant Load Factor of 76.62% as against the National Average of 68.75 % during H1 FY24.Read Also : Indian Govt signs USD 175 million loan agreement with ADB
On standalone basis, the Total Income of NTPC for H1 FY24 is Rs 81,199 crore as against the corresponding previous period total income of Rs 82,537 crore. Profit After Tax (PAT) for H1 FY24 is Rs 7,951 crore as against Rs 7,048 crore in H1 FY23, registering an increase of 13%. This increase is largely attributable to capacity addition and higher station availability.Read Also : Power Grid Shines Again; Honors for Flagship Project
On consolidated basis, the Total Income of the group for H1 FY24 is Rs 88,775 crore as against the corresponding previous period total income of Rs 88,242 crore. Profit After Tax (PAT) of the group for H1 FY24 is Rs 9,634 crore as against the corresponding previous period PAT of Rs 7,396 crore, registering an increase of 30%.
The Board of Directors has approved First interim dividend for FY24 @ 22.5 % of paid-up share capital i.e. Rs2.25 per equity share of face value of Rs10/- each.Read Also : Naval Exercise Prasthan at ONGC’s R 12A Ratna Platform
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage