NTPC Kaniha gets new Station Head
He succeeds Shri K S Sundaram(ED) who has moved to NTPC Corporate Centre, New Delhi.
Shri N S Rao, Executive Director(ED) has assumed the charge of the 3010MW NTPC Talcher Kaniha Power station. He succeeds Shri K S Sundaram(ED) who has moved to NTPC Corporate Centre, New Delhi.
A mechanical engineer by profession, Shri Rao started his career as an Executive Trainee(ET) in NTPC in 1987 and has since worked at Balco, Ramagundam, Simhadri and Kaniha Power stations of the company in various capacities.Read Also : Advisor to PM Sh. Tarun Kapoor, Conducts Comprehensive Review at NTPC North Karanpura
He became Project Head at NTPC Solapur in 2020. Before joining Kaniha as Station Head, Shri Rao was the Project Head of NTPC Sipat Power Station in Chhattisgarh.
Read Also : THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
Shri Rao brings with him over 35 years of rich experience in operation and maintenance of Power Plants . He has undergone specialised training modules in India and abroad.Read Also : RITES Mukta Mitra wins 'Emerging Metro Woman of the Year' award
News Must Read
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage
- CDS Inaugurates HAL’s Avionics Expo 2023 in Delhi, Hails HAL’s Commitment towards Atmanirbharta