NTPC Khargone transports Fly Ash through closed containers via rail
New Delhi: NTPC Khargone achieved a significant milestone by successfully transporting Fly Ash through closed containers via rail.
This innovative method involves direct filling from silos into containers placed on BLC rake, enabling pollution-free transportation through rail. With each rail rake capable of transporting approx 2700 MT of dry fly ash and container mode enabling clean transportation over rail/road/sea, this breakthrough technique promises to revolutionize the industry.
Read Also : Indian Govt signs USD 175 million loan agreement with ADB
NTPC Khargone remains steadfast in its mission to lead the way in sustainable energy solutions, and this milestone is a testament to their dedication and innovation.Read Also : Power Grid Shines Again; Honors for Flagship Project
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage