NTPC Khargone transports Fly Ash through closed containers via rail
New Delhi: NTPC Khargone achieved a significant milestone by successfully transporting Fly Ash through closed containers via rail.
This innovative method involves direct filling from silos into containers placed on BLC rake, enabling pollution-free transportation through rail. With each rail rake capable of transporting approx 2700 MT of dry fly ash and container mode enabling clean transportation over rail/road/sea, this breakthrough technique promises to revolutionize the industry.
Read Also : BPCL Kochi Refinery emerge winners of NIPM Young Managers’ Contest 2024
NTPC Khargone remains steadfast in its mission to lead the way in sustainable energy solutions, and this milestone is a testament to their dedication and innovation.Read Also : NTPC Wins 23rd Inter CPSU Cricket Tournament
News Must Read
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut
- BEML Gets New Office in Pune, Maharashtra
- WCL's AB Incline underground mine will start again
- 33 Community Centres for Balangir; MCL will extend Support
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong