NTPC Korba bestows by several awards in November 2023
NTPC Korba Hospital bags Best Health Services Runner-up Award for large hospital category in the 31st CMO Administrative Meet held at Delhi. The award was received by Shri Lokesh Mahindra, CMO, Korba in the august presence of Shri Gurdeep Singh, CMD, NTPC Ltd. And Shri D.K. Patel, Director (HR), NTPC Ltd.
On 25 & 26 November 2023, NTPC Korba received two awards at the PRSI (Public Relations Society of India) Awards 2023. NTPC Korba bagged second position in Best Newsletter in English in the PR Category and was received by Sushri Ushma Ghosh, PRO, NTPC Korba in the august presence of H.H. Pujya Swami Chidanand Saraswatiji, Parmarth Niketan, Rishikesh, Shri Sudhanshu Trivedi, Member of Rajya Sabha, New Delhi, Shri Naresh Bansal, Member of Parliament (Rajya Sabha) and Dr Sandeep Marwah, Chancellor, AAFT University and Marwah Studios, Noida.Read Also : Finance Minister Sitharaman chairs 28th meeting of FSDC
Another award in the third position was for Best Skill Development Program by PSU in the CSR category, received by Sushri Ushma Ghosh, PRO, NTPC Korba in the august presence of Ambassador Shri Rajshekhar, Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi, Shri Rajeev Ranjan Mishra, Senior Energy Consultant, World Bank & Ex CMD, Western Coalfields Ltd and Prof Dhruba Jyoti Pati, Dean and Director, India Today Media Institute, Noida.Read Also : 48 Unemployed Gain Valuable Skills in NLCIL-NPTI CSR Initiative
Furthermore, during the on-going Quality Month 2023, Team FQA- Korba bagged First Position (Best FQA) during World Quality Month PAN NTPC. The award was received in August presence of Shir K. Sundaram, ED to CMD, NTPC Ltd.Read Also : NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
News Must Read
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM
- How RVNL's share takes boom today..