NTPC Lara inaugurates a Mobile Medical Unit
New Delhi: NTPC Lara inaugurated a Mobile Medical Unit, an Advanced Life Support (ALS) ambulance and a Basic Life Support (BLS) ambulance on 16th October 2023.
This is NTPC's another step towards providing improved and accessible healthcare infrastructure in remote areas.Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
The Mobile Medical Unit, especially dedicated for mother and child care, is equipped with all the modern facilities to provide instant care to local communities of 26 villages situated around the station.
The ALS ambulance would cater to the patients in critical conditions at Maitree Nagar Township while the BLS ambulance is stationed for the everyday needs of the people working in the plant area.
Read Also : Air Marshal Praveen Keshav Vohra takes over as Senior Air Staff Officer of Western Air Command, IAF
Shri Diwakar Kaushik, ED (Lara) flagged off these beneficial facilities and witnessed the integration of a Digital X-ray machine at Stabilization Centre in the presence of other senior officials of NTPC Lara.Read Also : iDEX-DIO signs 300th contract for Defence Innovation
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'