NTPC Swayamsiddha Ladies Club provided equipments under CSR at Ranchi University
The noble initiative was held under the guidance of Smt Padma Reddy, President, Swayamsiddha Ladies Club(SLC),NTPC Coal Mining HQ, Shri A K Delta ,HOD, Chemistry Dept , Dr Smriti Singh, Faculty cum PRO ,Chemistry Dept ,Smt Laxmi Murthy , Vice President ,SLC etc.
NTPC Swayamsiddha Ladies Club provides Sanitary Vending machine and Incinerator at Ranchi University
NEW DELHI- NTPC Swayamsiddha Ladies Club, Coal Mining HQ on the occasion of Swaactha Pakhwada 2023 which was celebrated from May 16 -31,2023 distributed Sanitary Pad Vending Machine and Incinerator at Ranchi University’s Science block building, which included Department of Chemistry Department, Zoology and Botany.
The Sanitary Pad Vending Machine and Incinerator was provided for better hygiene and comfort among college girls pursuing higher studies at Ranchi University.Read Also : AAI conducts four-day-long Advanced Training Session
The noble initiative was held under the guidance of Smt Padma Reddy, President, Swayamsiddha Ladies Club(SLC),NTPC Coal Mining HQ, Shri A K Delta ,HOD, Chemistry Dept , Dr Smriti Singh, Faculty cum PRO ,Chemistry Dept ,Smt Laxmi Murthy , Vice President ,SLC in the august presence of Smt Mansa Verma, Secretary (CSR) & Shri Amit Kumar Behera,Sr Mgr.(Corporate Communication) and other dignitaries from Ranchi University.
During observance of Swaachta Pakhwada at NTPC Coal Mining HQ, Ranchi various activities like identification and disposal of obsolete/ unserviceable electronics or e-waste initiative through handing over of old desktops with other accessories to employees as per NTPC buyback policy which helped in managing e waste generated at CMHQ office.Read Also : NTPC Bongaigaon conducts mass pep talk
Further, under the paperless initiative, the digitization of 47 lakh pages is completed in the coal mining region, in this regard 379 boxes filled with digitized files are sent to Record Management Services(RMS) facility at Kolkata from Pakri Barwadih, Dulanga and Coal Mining Headquarters.
To create awareness, banners and Posters with captions were displayed at the CMHQ office and nearby schools for awareness on cleanliness.Read Also : Coal India organises workshop on Reform of Coal Mine closure
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi