NTPC Soars to Top: Recognized as a 'Leadership Factory of India'
This recognition is a testament to the holistic framework in place at NTPC to build a competency-based global leadership pipeline at various levels in the company.
New Delhi: NTPC Limited has been recognized as being amongst the “Top Leadership Factories of India” for creating leaders at scale. This is a recognition given by the Great Manager Institute for having the best leadership practices in India.
The Top Leadership Factories of India is a compilation that acknowledges companies that have successfully established a culture centred around fostering exceptional leadership abilities on a large scale.Read Also : Tips for Managing Teeth Sensitivity
Through meticulous evaluation of participating organizations’ Leadership Development Programs, the Great Manager Institute meticulously curates this list to honour those responsible for nurturing influential business leaders across our nation.
Read Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
This recognition is a testament to the holistic framework in place at NTPC to build a competency-based global leadership pipeline at various levels in the company. The Leadership Development System at NTPC aims at developing a continuous stream of leaders for key leadership positions in NTPC along with enabling employees to take initiatives for self-development and preparing them to meet organizational challenges.Read Also : NCL exceeds 125 million tonnes of coal production
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut