ONGC Gears Up for Oil Production From its Flagship Project
Gas production from the Project has already commenced in March 2020 with a plan of further ramping up by May 2024.
New Delhi: ONGC is eyeing the commencement of Oil production from its flagship deepwater project KG-98/2 Development Project in December 2023.
Gas production from the Project has already commenced in March 2020 with a plan of further ramping up by May 2024.Read Also : REC contributes Rs 15 Cr to Armed Forces Flag Day Fund through its CSR arm
Yesterday in Rajya Sabha, Minister of State for Petroleum and Natural Gas Rameswar Teli said that ONGC's KG basin project is in "Challenging geology".
In May next year, it will witness the commencement of commercial production of crude oil from deepsea project Krishna Godavari basin.
Read Also : NHPC organizes ‘Gyanankan – The Business Quiz’ for employees
According to ONGC's latest production data as of November 2023, the company has produced 28.57 million metric tonnes of oil (MMTOE) in the current financial year (FY24). This represents a decline of approximately 4.3% compared to the same period in the previous financial year (FY23).Read Also : Payroll Data: EPFO adds 15.62 lakh net members during December 2023
News Must Read
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM
- How RVNL's share takes boom today..
- IREDA and PNB to Co-Finance Green Energy Projects
- Fire Accident Happened at RINL Steel Plant