ONGC set up India’s 1st Onshore Innovation & Monitoring Sphere
New Delhi: India’s 1st Onshore Innovation & Monitoring Sphere (OIMS) set up by ONGC on 18 February 2023. Providing agile digital solutions to monitor oil & gas wells remotely with real-time data, OIMS liberates data for experts to view centrally & analyse.
In hybrid launch in presence of ONGC Directors, ONGC Chairman & CEO Arun Singh inaugurated OIMS & congratulated Onshore team lead by Director (Onshore) Anurag Sharma for leveraging high-end digital tools & for scalable End-to-End digital solutions.
Built on SLB Innovation Factori concept with AI adoption for energy industry, this ONGC collaborative project will enable gaining consolidated data to develop digital prototypes offering AI & Analytics integrated with physics-based fluid flow models.
OIMS optimizes oil & gas production & value creation.
G20 IndiaRead Also : Coal India signs JV Agreement with BHEL
News Must Read
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention
- PM Narendra Modi to Inaugurate First Mile Connectivity Projects of SECL in Chhattisgarh Tomorrow
- Coal India's Two Subsidiaries Eye Stock Market Debut