Pankaj Jain, Secretary, MoP&NG inaugurated EIL Stall at 24th World Petroleum Congress
New Delhi: Sh Pankaj Jain, Secretary, Ministry of Petroleum and & Natural Gas inaugurated the EIL Stall at the 24th World Petroleum Congress, being held at Calgary, Canada, in presence of Ms. Vartika Shukla, C&MD, Sh. Rajiv Agarwal, Director (Technical) and senior officials of EIL.
Read Also : REC Limited collaborates with SAI and AFI
Team EIL presented EIL's strong credentials in executing state-of-the-art mega projects across multifarious verticals to potential clients and industry stalwarts at this prestigious forum.Read Also : NTPC to Upgrade Infra and Education in Arunachal Pradesh with MoAs with VKV Trust
The India Pavillion at the 24th World Petroleum Congress was inaugurated by Sh Pankaj Jain, Secretary MoPNG in the presence of senior members of the Oil & Gas fraternity and C&MDs of Oil & Gas Companies.
Ms. Vartika Shukla, C&MD is leading the EIL Team that will be presenting technical papers, participating in technical conference sessions and exploring business collaborations with various global partner countries.Read Also : AAI conducts four-day-long Advanced Training Session
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi