Parminder Chopra assumes charge as CMD of PFC
Smt. Parminder Chopra has assumed the charge of Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) w.e.f. 14th August 2023.
Previously, she held the additional charge of Chairman and Managing Director (CMD), w.e.f 01.06.2023 and as Director (Finance), PFC since 01.07.2020.
Read Also : Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
With this, Smt. Chopra becomes the first woman to lead India’s largest NBFC, PFC.Read Also : Advisor to PM Sh. Tarun Kapoor, Conducts Comprehensive Review at NTPC North Karanpura
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage