PSU Jobs 2023: PESB post vacancy of Director (Commercial), RINL
New Delhi: Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL), a Schedule 'A' Navratna CPSE in Steel Sector invites applications for the Director (Commercial) posts in the company.
JOB DESCRIPTION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Director (Commercial) is a member of the Board of Directors and reports to the Chairman and Managing Director. He/she is responsible for Marketing and Materials Management functions in the Company.
1. AGE : On the date of occurrence of vacancy (DOV) Age of superannuation 60 years
2 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.
3 years residual service as on the date of vacancy w.r.t. the date of superannuation.Read Also : Gas Conclave 2023: Assam Govt, Industry Leaders Gather to Discuss Future of Natural Gas
The applicant should be an Engineering Graduate /Graduate with MBA/PGDM in Marketing with good academic record from a recognized university/ institution.
Read Also : REC Limited collaborates with SAI and AFI
The applicant should possess cumulative experience/exposure of at least 5 years during the last 10 years in Marketing/Sales/ Business Development/Forecasting & Planning at a senior level of management in a large organization of repute. Experience in Steel Sector will have an added advantage
Eligible Scale of Pay
(i) Rs. 7250-8250 (IDA) Pre 01/01/1992
(ii) Rs. 9500-11500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1992
(iii) Rs. 20500-26500 (IDA) Post 01/01/1997
(iv) Rs. 51300-73000 (IDA) Post 01/01/2007
(v) Rs. 120000-280000 (IDA) Post 01.01.2017
(vi) Rs. 18400-22400 (CDA) Pre-revised post 01.01.1996
(vii) Rs. 37400-67000 + GP 10000 (CDA) post 01.01.2006
(viii) Rs. 144200-218200 (Level 14) CDA post 01.01.2016
Read Also : NTPC to Upgrade Infra and Education in Arunachal Pradesh with MoAs with VKV Trust
Last time/date of receipt of complete application duly forwarded to PESB is by 15.00 hours on 21-07-2023. No application shall be entertained under any circumstances after the stipulated time/date. Incomplete applications and applications received after the stipulated time/date shall be REJECTED. Board reserves the right to shortlist applicants for interview.
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi