Petroleum Ministry and ONGC inks MoU
The Memorandum of Understanding is signed for the fiscal year 2023-24.
New Delhi: The Union Ministry of Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India inked a Memorandum of Understanding with ONGC for the fiscal year 2023-24 on 23 October 2023 to focuse on the enhanced production.
State-owned ONGC recently signed the agreement with NTPC Green Energy Ltd to set up the renewable energy projects.
Read Also : Indian Govt signs USD 175 million loan agreement with ADB
ONGC share price Today:
On the final day, ONGC commenced trading at Rs 186.95, with a closing price of Rs 186.25. The stock reached a high of Rs 187.05 and a low of Rs 185.75. ONGC boasts a market capitalization of Rs 234,181.9 crore, with a 52-week high of Rs 192.25 and a 52-week low of Rs 125.85.
A total of 80,122 shares were traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) for ONGC.Read Also : Power Grid Shines Again; Honors for Flagship Project
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage