PFC sanctions Rs 35 cr loan to SSSLPL
New Delhi: Power Finance Corporation Limited has sanctioned a loan of Rs 35 crore to Samudra Sangli Street Lighting Pvt Ltd (SSSLPL) for energy-saving measures in street lighting systems in Sangli, Miraj, and Kupwad Municipal Areas of Maharashtra.
Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
The MoU was signed in the presence of Shri H. K. Das, (ED-Projects, PFC) and Shri Prafulla Thote & Smt Yamini Thote (Directors, SSSLPL) along with other senior officials of PFC & SSSLPL.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard