PM Modi inaugurates ‘Uttarakhand Global Investors Summit 2023’
Prime Minister Modi also launched a book Sashakt Uttarakhand and the brand House of Himalayas. The theme of the Summit is ‘Peace to Prosperity’.
New Delhi: The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi inaugurated ‘Uttarakhand Global Investors Summit 2023’ being held at Forest Research Institute, Dehradun, Uttarakhand today. Shri Modi also took a walkthrough of the exhibition and unveiled the Ground Breaking Wall. Prime Minister Modi also launched a book Sashakt Uttarakhand and the brand House of Himalayas. The theme of the Summit is ‘Peace to Prosperity’.
Read Also : 48 Unemployed Gain Valuable Skills in NLCIL-NPTI CSR Initiative
Industry leaders also expressed their views on the occasion. Shri Pranav Adani, Director Adani Group and Managing Director (Agro, Oil & Gas) said that Uttarakhand has become one the most attractive destinations for private sector investment because of the state's approach to its growth and development in recent times with an unbeatable combination of single-point clearances, competitive land prices, affordable power and efficient distribution, highly skilled manpower and proximity to the national capital and a very stable law and order environment. Shri Adani elaborated on his plans to expand in the state and bring in more investment and jobs.Read Also : NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
‘Uttarakhand Global Investors Summit 2023’ is a step towards establishing Uttarakhand as a new investment destination. The two-day summit is being held on 8th and 9th December, 2023 with the theme - “Peace to Prosperity”.
Thousands of investors and delegates will attend the summit from across the world. It will witness the participation of Union Ministers, Ambassadors of various countries along with leading industrialists, among others.Read Also : ACWA Power and L&T Select Nextracker’s All-Terrain Solar Trackers for Al Kahfah Solar Park
News Must Read
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM
- How RVNL's share takes boom today..