PM Modi lays foundation stone for Rs 19,100 cr projects in Bulandshahr
New Delhi: The Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi today inaugurated and laid the foundation stone for development projects worth over Rs 19,100 crores in Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh.
The projects are related to several important sectors like rail, road, oil and gas and urban development & Housing.
Addressing the gathering, the Prime Minister expressed gratitude for the affection and trust shown by the people of Bulandshahr, especially the mothers and sisters who turned up in huge numbers.
Read Also : THDCIL conferred with prestigious 1st Prize for ‘Advancement in Green Mobility
Shri Modi thanked his good fortune for Lord Shri Ram’s darshan on the 22nd of January and the presence of the people of Uttar Pradesh on today’s occasion.Read Also : MECL Drills Past Remarkable Milestone, Surpasses 3 Lakh Meters of Exploratory Drilling
He congratulated the people of Bulandshahr and the entire Western Uttar Pradesh for the development projects of today worth more than Rs 19,000 crores in sectors of railway, highway, petroleum pipeline, water, sewage, medical college and industrial township. He also mentioned the inauguration of projects related to cleanliness campaigns of Yamuna and Ram Ganga rivers.
Governor of Uttar Pradesh, Smt Anandiben Patel, Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath, Deputy Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Brajesh Pathak, and Union Minister of State of Road Transport and Highways of India, Gen (Retd) V K Singh were present on the occasion among others.Read Also : HPCL and Birmingham University join hands
News Must Read
- Cyber Frauds: Kotak Mahindra Employees arrested for opening 2,000 fraudulent accounts
- Grid India Wins Rs. 272.68 Cr NBCC E-Auction for 61,000 Sqft in Ayurvigyan Nagar
- M Shyamprasad Kamath will lead MRPL as MD
- SJVN CMD laid foundation stone of Office building at Dam Site of 210 MW Luhri Stage-1 HEP
- Paytm Payments Bank appoints Srinivasan Sridhar; Vijay Shekhar Sharma resigns
- Beautiful Images of Sudarshan Setu; Connecting Okha mainland and Beyt Dwarka island
- Minister Hardeep Singh Puri inaugurates IndianOil’s PNG project
- SJVN Subsidiary inks Power Usage Agreement with JKPCL
- NTPC-REL First Solar Project begins operations
- If India succeeds, SDGs will succeed: Hardeep S Puri at UNGCNI National Convention