PM Modi speaks with President of Islamic Republic of Iran
The two leaders discussed matters of bilateral and regional importance.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi had a telephone conversation today with H.E. Dr Seyyed Ebrahim Raisi, President of the Islamic Republic of Iran.
The two leaders discussed matters of bilateral and regional importance.Read Also : AAI conducts four-day-long Advanced Training Session
Prime Minister highlighted that India- Iran relationship is underpinned by close historic and civilizational connections, including strong people to people contacts.Read Also : NTPC Bongaigaon conducts mass pep talk
The two leaders reiterated their commitment to further strengthen bilateral cooperation including to realize the full potential of Chabahar Port as a connectivity hub.
The two leaders also discussed cooperation at multilateral forums including expansion of BRICS and looked forward to their meeting on the margins of forthcoming BRICS summit in South Africa.Read Also : Coal India organises workshop on Reform of Coal Mine closure
News Must Read
- NLC India Signs Power Purchase Agreement with GRIDCO
- Coal Ministry, NTPC, and NML signs Deed of Adherence
- Yatish Kumar's first poetry collection 'Antas Ki Khurchan' received the 'Maithili Sharan Gupt Award'
- EIL signs MOU with Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
- Prime Minister dedicates projects worth more than Rs 5200 cr in Bodeli, Gujarat
- SJVN commenced Mechanical Spinning of 60 MW NMHEP
- Federal Bank Expands Its Footprint in Punjab, Inaugurates Branch in Rajpura
- ONGC signs Crude Oil Sales Agreement with Mangalore Refinery
- Indian Navy flagged off 'Khamree Mo Sikkim' Car rally
- First Green Hydrogen Fuel Cell Bus Inaugurated in New Delhi