PM Modi to inaugurate KDH-Purandih Coal Handling Plant
This 440 crore project will have a capacity to handle 7.5 million tonnes of coal per annum.
New Delhi: Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi will inaugurate the KDH-Purandih Coal Handling Plant tomorrow along with its First Mile Connectivity project.
Read Also : IIM Lucknow Triumphs in NTPC Electron Regional Finals, Followed by IIT BHU and IIT Kanpur
This closed-loop fully-mechanised system will off-road coal transport and is expected to bring speed and efficiency in the transport of coal to power plants and other consumers across the country. It would also reduce the consumption of diesel, airborne dust and vehicular exhaust.
This 440 crore project will have a capacity to handle 7.5 million tonnes of coal per annum.Read Also : Air Marshal Praveen Keshav Vohra takes over as Senior Air Staff Officer of Western Air Command, IAF
News Must Read
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'