PowerGrid bags SHRM India Excellence in Learning and Development Award
New Delhi: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited wins SHRM India Excellence in Learning and Development award.
Read Also : GRSE Hosts First-Ever National-Level QCC Competition for Defence PSUs
The award was received by Dr. Yatindra Dwivedi, Director (Personnel) and Mr. Stanley Mathews, Executive Director, POWERGRID.Read Also : IOCL ranks top Indian Corporate in Bloomberg NEF Global Rankings 2023
About SHRM Annual Conference:
SHRM celebrates 75 years of making a positive difference towards ensuring better workplaces and a better world. This year SRM celebrates the 12th edition of the SHRM India Annual Conference where leaders converge to explore vital topics impacting the future of work.
A positive impact begins with a vision, connections, commitment, and access to the right resources.
The Key Speakers of SHRMIAC23 Were:
1. Amitabh Kant
G20 Sherpa, Government of India
2. D. Shivakumar
Conference Chair SHRM IAC 23 & Operating Partner, Advent International Private Equity
3. Achal Khanna
CEO, SHRM India, APAC & MENA
4. Jim Link
5. Amrita Tripathi
Founder & Editor, The Health Collective & Founder, Tap in Tribe
Economic Analyst, Advisor & Author - The Next New
and many more..Read Also : THDC lowers Main Inlet Valve of Second Unit in1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Project
News Must Read
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL
- Rajnath Singh Unveils India's Latest Stealth Destroyer 'Imphal'
- Power Minister inspects 2000 MW Subansiri Lower Hydroelectric Project
- Coal India expects to increase e-auction volume twice in H2 FY2024
- Missile stealth destroyers 'Imphal' built by MDL to be Unveiled tomorrow
- HDFC Bank Appoints Two New Faces Onboard