PowerGrid felicitated for being major contributor to Clean Ganga fund
The shield was received Shri A. Nagaraju, ED (CSR & ESMD) and Shri Ajay Holani, CGM (CSR), POWERGRID.
New Delhi: POWERGRID, an Indian central public sector undertaking under the ownership of the Ministry of Power, Government of India has been felicitated by Shri Gajendra Singh Shekhawat, Hon’ble Union Minister of Jalshakti, as major contributor to Clean Ganga fund under PSU category.
The shield was received Shri A. Nagaraju, ED (CSR & ESMD) and Shri Ajay Holani, CGM (CSR), POWERGRID.Read Also : NBCC Signs MoU with Telangana High Court
News Must Read
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM