REC Bags Prestigious Golden Peacock Award in Risk Management Category
New Delhi: REC Limited has been awarded the prestigious Golden Peacock Award in the Risk Management Category by the Institute of Directors at a glitzy ceremony in London on October 17, 2023.
The award was received by Mr V K Singh, Director (Projects) and Mr Daljeet Singh Khatri, Executive Director (Finance) from REC Limited.
Read Also : NTPC Records Remarkable Growth in Coal Despatch and Production
Golden Peacock Awards, instituted by the Institute of Directors (IOD), India in 1991, are now regarded as a benchmark of Corporate Excellence worldwide.Read Also : REC CMD delivers engaging address on ‘Financing options for energy transition'
News Must Read
- NTPC Records Remarkable Growth in Coal Despatch and Production
- CIL's November coal output jumps 11% to 65.97 million tonnes
- REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
- SJVN synchronizes Second Unit of Naitwar Mori Hydro Electric Project
- BCCL starts Commercial Operations of 5.0 MTPA Madhuband Washery
- GAIL's 3 GSRTC Diesel buses converted to LNG: Read More
- HPCL’s first 100 MW mega solar project at Galiveedu
- IREDA IPO Listing Day; Receives Strong Investors Response
- BPCL Dividend of Rs 21 per Share for FY24
- Defence Ministry inks Rs 2956.89 Cr contract with BHEL