REC CMD delivers engaging address on ‘Financing options for energy transition'
New Delhi: New Delhi: On the opening day of ‘Energy Transition in India – Road Travelled and Opportunities Ahead,’ a two-day event being held in Gandhinagar, Gujarat; Sh. Vivek Kumar Dewangan, CMD, REC Ltd. delivered an engaging address on the ‘Financing options for energy transition.’
The event was graced by Sh. R. K. Singh, Hon’ble Union Minister of Power and New & Renewable Energy as the Chief Guest along with Sh. Kanubhai Desai, Hon’ble Minister, Finance and Energy - Petrochemical Dept, Govt. of Gujarat as the Guest of Honour.
Outlining India’s bold commitments in the Renewable Energy space along with REC’s contributions towards energy transition, Sh. Dewangan said, 'REC’s plans are intricately aligned with the global thrust towards clean energy sources and we plan to stay committed to be the leading financier of India’s energy transition.’Read Also : PM Modi inaugurates NBCC built Indian Institute of Skills, Kanpur
News Must Read
- NPCC to Build New Kendriya Vidyalaya Schools in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Kerala
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM