REC contributing sincerely to country's economic growth: CMD at 13th India Roads Conference
New Delhi: REC Limited Chairman Shroi Vivek Kumar Dewangan during the 13th India Roads Conference said "As a leading PSU, REC is contributing sincerely to the country's economic growth."
"We are helping India march forward in its unprecedented journey of development."
Read Also : Indian Govt signs USD 175 million loan agreement with ADB
Acknowledging the fact that a strong road network is imperative for a nation's growth, REC looks to help India build robust infrastructure, he concurred.Read Also : Power Grid Shines Again; Honors for Flagship Project
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage