REC CSR arm signs agreement with ALIMCO
New Delhi: The REC Foundation, CSR arm of REC Limited recently signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) with ALIMCO to provide assistance of Rs 10.00 crore for the project "Distribution of aids & assistive devices to persons with disabilities" in 25 locations across the country.
Read Also : Indian Govt signs USD 175 million loan agreement with ADB
The MoA was signed by Sh. Bhupesh Chandolia, Senior GM & HoD, REC Foundation and Sh. Ajay Chaudhary, GM Marketing, ALIMCO.Read Also : Power Grid Shines Again; Honors for Flagship Project
This project will be implemented by the Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India (ALIMCO), a Govt. of India PSU, and is aimed at benefiting five to six thousand of people from deprived classes of society.
News Must Read
- Paytm's Market Cap dives $1 billion in Single Day: Read What happens
- THDCIL sign MoU for Water Sports High Performance Academy at Tehri
- NECC bags order from GAIL, Worth Rs.52 crore
- NHPC awards 3,000 MW solar projects to 8 bidders
- Oil giants NRL and OIL pump Rs 1 Cr & Rs 5 Cr into Assam's Plantation Drive
- BHEL wins Governance Now PSU IT Awards 2023
- BEML adjudged winner for CSR Leadership Award 2023
- Defence Ministry collaborates with ISB for scholarship to ex-servicemen
- Dahej Expansion Project Takes Flight with Bhumi Pujan Ceremony at Petronet LNG Limited
- Rajahmundry Airport: Gateway to Andhra's Heritage