REC's CSR arm signs Rs 8 Crore agreement
The revamped auditorium will be equipped with cutting-edge technology to provide a conducive environment for learning and collaboration.
New Delhi: REC Foundation, the Corporate Social Responsibility arm of REC Limited, has signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) with Atal Bihari Vajpayee Institute of Medical Sciences and Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia (RML) Hospital, New Delhi for renovating and introducing state-of-the-art facilities to the hospital auditorium, at a cost of Rs. 8 crores.
The project aims to enhance the medical infrastructure at ABVIMS & Dr. RML Hospital. The revamped auditorium will be equipped with cutting-edge technology to provide a conducive environment for learning and collaboration.Read Also : Finance Minister Sitharaman chairs 28th meeting of FSDC
The signing ceremony, held at REC's Corporate office, was attended by senior management representatives of REC including Director (Projects), Shri V K Singh; and Executive Director, Smt. Taruna Gupta. Director & Medical Superintendent, Dr. Ajay Shukla and Professor & Head (Forensic Medicine), Dr. Thejaswi HT represented ABVIMS & Dr. RML Hospital.Read Also : 48 Unemployed Gain Valuable Skills in NLCIL-NPTI CSR Initiative
Expressing his enthusiasm about the partnership, Shri V K Singh said: "REC is dedicated to making a positive impact on society, and this collaboration aligns with our mission. We believe the upgraded Auditorium will contribute significantly to advancing medical education and healthcare services."
REC Foundation, as the CSR arm of REC, actively engages in projects that promote sustainable development. This partnership underscores REC's commitment to fostering positive change in the healthcare sector.
REC Limited, a Maharatna CPSE established in 1969, under the Ministry of Power, provides long-term loans and other finance products for the Power-Infrastructure sector comprising Generation, Transmission, Distribution, Renewable Energy, and new technologies like Electric Vehicles, Battery Storage, Green Hydrogen, etc. More recently REC has also diversified into the Non-Power Infrastructure sector comprising Roads and expressways, Metro Rail, Airports, IT Communication, Social & Commercial Infrastructure (Educational Institutions, Hospitals), Ports and Electro-Mechanical (E&M) works in respect of various other sectors like Steel, Refinery, etc. The loan book of REC exceeds Rs 4,74,275 Crore.Read Also : NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
News Must Read
- NGEL Signs Land Lease Agreement with APIIC for Integrated Green Hydrogen Hub
- SCOPE to organize Workshops on ‘Public Procurement’ & ‘RTI’ in Shillong
- Most awaited Gujarat's Signature Bridge: Read About its beauty
- NBCC to execute worth Rs 369 crore projects in UP, MP and Telangana
- CMD, IREDA Unveils Vision for Retail Division, Elevating Rooftop Solar
- PFC Forge Historic Partnership with Govt of Goa
- Government flows out Tender for Puri International Airport Construction
- Power Grid board approves Investment in two projects worth 655.75 crore
- SECL Makes History as First Coal Company to Procure Over Rs 10,000 Crore via GeM
- How RVNL's share takes boom today..